Thread: Disinformation
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger View Post
What I believe in is the truth. If you are swallowing this crap, don't give me speeches about "fairy tales" when the Internet is currently under assault by an army of right wing kooks spreading these kinds of emails, Tinkerbell. I am amazed that a group of people trying to overturn a legal election in the United States using armed mobs, false information and screamers and shouters drowning out debate seems to think the other side has totalitarian designs. Like Barney Frank said, it is a credit to the First Amendment that this country can be awash in all this total crap and still function. Myself, I am a whole lot more worried about a political party that constantly stoops to this kind of stuff turning out to being the party that takes away our freedom than I am about a party that has been elected into both houses and the presidency by the people any day.

I would also ask you to keep your "democraps" comments out of your post, otherwise someone might think you are a vile, insulting twit.
Flattery will get you nowhere except on my ignore list. Have a nice life.

84 300D Turbodiesel 190K with 4 speed manual sold in 03/2012