View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Carlton View Post
My tenuous circumstances are not economic. As a person without a group, I'm unable to get the highly coveted plans that many folks who have the groups benefit from. I'm not free to choose any doctor in the US if I have a serious issue...........forced to accept with the insurance company offers and is willing to pay.

Of course the poor don't understand economics............that's obvious in most cases............their priorities are misplaced.
So how do we as a nation differentiate between you and those that buy big rims and flat screens in this new plan? I certainly do not want my or my kids money to be used to buy those things instead of health care, but if the dumbass buys those instead of health care and then gets free health care that means I am paying for those things. That certainly give standing to those people saying "NO" loudly. It's a sad fact of life that a certain percentage of people are stupid and will do stupid things. So be it, I nor anyone can change that. Others should not be forced to pay for that stupidity however.