View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 09:59 PM
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Carlton View Post
I hate to play devil's advocate for a dealer, but is it possible that this damage had already occurred prior to the arrival at the dealer?

I sincerely doubt that the dealer deliberately caused such damage........it would be very hard to accomplish that.

Did you happen to notice how many miles the dealer put on the vehicle?
I did not, and I should have. They deleted the trip meters, but forgot to do it for the avg mpg which said 10.1 (for a 25mpg car). They may or may not have done any of this deliberately, I am not pointing fingers at that other than to say I have seen it before.

I am pretty sure that with that much damage on the tire and rim, there would be sign of it on the side of the car. I will be the first to say that I am VERY nit-picky, but I DO NOT try to rip people off like that and I assure you, I would have noticed that kind of damage.

I don't think it was a road on the way home, here in FL most of the roads get taken care of very well.

Wife's - '08 Saab Sportcombi Aero

Riding a '03 Yamaha Warrior