View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 03:16 PM
Jim Anderson Jim Anderson is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Saugus, CA USA
Posts: 2,007

Head corosion, assuming it means around the coolant passages, means water was used in the radiator instead of coolant, shame on somebody. Up north its called anti-freeze, down south it should be called anti-corrosion. If its a two headed engine it would be on both heads, among other places.
Reply With Quote