View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 12:41 AM
Rogue T Intolerant!!!

There is NO question:
This is the best event of the year in our area!!!!!
This is a full two day, get your hands filthy, watch work being done on multiple vehicles, enjoy tech sessions and yak with your bestest MB buddies. Then go out to eat that night {hopefully at the same barbecue place}, and wake up and do it again the next day.
Just an awesome time and it is worth the drive from surrounding states! Totally!! You get to meet Roy, or if you already know him you get to enjoy him for a couple of days, and he is a hoot! Sunny and John are better hosts than most of us deserve too.
OK, it sounds like I'm a complete shill for this thing, and well, I guess I am. My favorite can't-miss event of the year.
It has been my tradition the past couple of years to bring China, and this will be no exception. I already have a request for a piece of the spring compressor time.
I will also bring the Flexx Boot gun, so if anybody wants to rebuild their axles you need to get your Astoria FB-3000 flexx boots ahead of time.
I can't wait!
BTW, when is Thanksgiving? This seems awful close......

The China coffee shop is always open.....

BTW, we need this in a sticky on the Diesel forum. Ain't nobody gonna find it here. I wouldn't had I not been linked via PM

Gone:
'95 E300 188K "Batmobile" Texas Unfriendly Black
'85 300TD 235K "The Wagon" Texas Friendly White
'80 240D 154K "China" Scar engine installed
'81 300TD 240K "Smash"
'80 240D 230K "The Squash"
'81 240D 293K"Scar" Rear ended harder than Elton John