View Single Post
Old 06-18-2002, 09:15 PM
Billybob Billybob is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Cape Cod Massachusetts
Posts: 1,427
Thumbs up C-Clip!

The one I have sitting here on the floor next to me uses an inside circle clip. You need a pair of circle clip pliers to compress it to remove it. You can get a set of pliers that is both contracting acting and expandingactiong two way from Sears if i recall. Good Luck
Reply With Quote