View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 01:25 PM
haasman's Avatar
haasman haasman is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 3,097
If you haven't already a very easy thing to do is to replace the rear sway bar bushngs. They mount to the body, they are hard rubber and not very expensive. Look under your car and you will see where they attach.
'03 E320 Wagon-Sold
'95 E320 Wagon-Went to Ex
'93 190E 2.6-Wrecked
'91 300E-Went to Ex
'65 911 Coupe (#302580)
Reply With Quote