View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobybul View Post
I'm assuming you mean selling price? I believe you said its an 82 300D with 150K?

Price will be relative to the body and mechanical condition of the car. If the body is in good shape, it would be worth more. The mechanicals are somewhat secondary as they are fixable but its tougher to do body work.

If I were to take a stab at it, it can range from $1500 to $3000 depending on its condition. Maybe even more if the bidy is pristine.

I can't help you much with the other question. But even if theres a member in the Reading area, you have to be really mechanically inclined.

Post some pics...
Hey,
I got my car back today, did not have anything reparied.
Very strange, no problems, brakes worked, and the transmission was not noticeable when it shifted. It has been really warm the past few days compared to the cold snap when it first acted up.
I still plan on selling it, and of course tell the next owner my concern for the vacuum.

Here are the picks you asked for,
Attached Thumbnails
New brake booster line = vacuum problems-dsc04319.jpg   New brake booster line = vacuum problems-dsc04318.jpg   New brake booster line = vacuum problems-dsc04317.jpg   New brake booster line = vacuum problems-dsc04316.jpg   New brake booster line = vacuum problems-dsc04315.jpg