View Single Post
Old 06-22-2002, 01:49 PM

Ducati I know you pain when you talk about long rides on a crotch rocket. I twice did a 10 hour stretch on the Katana riding up to Humboldt from San Diego. Broke the trip up into two days there and two back I just didn't plan my stopping points as well as I could have. I still had a total blast and can't wait to do it again someday. I am fortunate enough to not have a crash damaged bones, I can only imagine what that must add to the "sensation".

If school forces me to sell my truck (4x4 built up 4runner not real good for daily driving use) I'm going to take some of the money and buy another bike. I think I might look at an older BMW or the likes. I'd like something that is a good commuter but I can still have some fun on the few times I might get out to the twisties. At the very least, a bike like that might let my wrist get back in the game. I had tenosinivitis(sp?) from a job I worked about 9 years ago and that's why they hurt. It's been chronic ever since and It's something I just have to live with.

Frank.