View Single Post
Old 06-24-2002, 03:54 PM
Posts: n/a
The tree huggers here make it very difficult to bring in a non certified car. That said, since this is a US equipped car, you should have little trouble. You will, however, have to replace the catalytic converter and see that the car can pass emmissions tests.

Good luck,
Reply With Quote