Thread: FS 1991 300D
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerH860 View Post
Yup, Old Navy owes me a commission. Daniel, also known as Greenuncle, is the lucky new owner. I believe Daniel is planning on making this his highway cruiser, and it will be his first "modern" Mercedes. This is his third purchase from a forum member. The first was me with Trigger, a 1982 300TD, and the second from Mr. Kenny, a very nice W116 300SD.

I really look forward to seeing this one.

When do I get my cut, Old Navy? Also, I do believe he's planning on having it shipped.
Cut!!! Obvious he does not know my wife.

She already is talking about tinting the windows on the new car, etc.

Me I'm kind of leaning toward buying a extended warranty for the car and never have to worry about the thing myself. I checked here local $1300 to $1500 for one of the better warranty packages, but will need to check on the internet for some other's.

As I said here and in the video's it is not a perfect car by any means, but it is one that would be great to restore or spend a few bucks on and have a very nice daily driver with lot of years of service to the new owner. However I told him like any 20 year old car it needs someone who can do the tinker work, other wise one of these old cars will eat you up in repairs.

'13 Chrysler 200 Touring Candy Red. Grandma's ride.

Age and cunning will always over come youth and vigor.

Last edited by oldnavy; 11-15-2009 at 02:41 PM.