View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 04:17 PM

Question Bi-xenon Euro Lights Problems

Hello All;

I recently upgraded my headlight to Bi-xenon Euro lights from Depo. There are two problems which I hope your expertise can solve.

1. When turning the light switch to position “1” all the light that should come on, do come on. However, both signal indicators in the instrument panel come on as well and I cannot use the signals, left or right! This is strange since all I did was to change the bulbs from clear to orange (the new lights have clear corners) using the original stock wiring.

2. The headlight on the driver side never come on when I switch to position “2”. Could this be bad ballast? I know the polarity is right.

This is what the vendor says ”All Wires / Connector are included. 5 metal pins adapter located in the back of the new euro headlight, which are 1 positive for the high beam, 1 positive for the low beam, 1 positive for the fog light, 1 positive for the parking light and 1 ground for all systems. Special wire correction adapter harness is included so you can plug and play on the US/Canadian spec models.”

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ben

1987 300D Turbo (running on B99)
Seattle, WA