View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:08 PM

2 - 1983 MB 300 SD $2000.00 for both cars.

Hello,

I have 2 MB 300SD for sale,

I live in Valley Center, KS. Phone number is 316-393-7788 and my email address is shafferjoe@msn.com , now that we have that out of the way, lets talk about my 2 cars.

I will start with the brown one first,

I bought this car 2.5 years ago as a car that I wanted to run Veg oil, well due to my job working me 60+ hours a week I never got the chance, so it is still stock. Car has 311XXX miles on her. I have changed the oil every 5K and keep up with fuel filters about every 15K. I did do the front brakes pads and rotors, and replaced the rear pads only. Some time this spring I replaced the alternator with one from Advanced auto. The day after I bought the car the trans went out, so I had a local salvage yard get me a used one, I replaced the filter and fluids and did it again about 5K later. The left front wheel bearing is making some noise, if the weather breaks I may try and see if the bearing is bad or just need grease. It does have A/C does it work, NOPE... it has freon that's all I can tell ya. It also needs tires, there ok for a while, but will need to be replaced. The interior is nice for a car this old. The sunroof works. I have driven this car on road trips and was my daily driver, I did average around 30 MPG and have a note book that shows this. Not sure what else I can tell ya about it?? Questions???

Ok now for the Silver car,

I bought this car last year about this time, this car was bought for a truck project. I wanted a truck that would get 25+MPG and be a diesel. I am the 3rd owner of this car. A doctor bought it and hit something not sure what and did something to the motor and shop said it needed to be rebuilt, car had something like 30K miles on it. The guy that I bought the car from, boght the car and had the motor rebuilt by a indy shop here in Wichita and did all the work to the car. What does this car need??? Well the Ing switch does not work, so I have no way to prove that the car runs. I did drive it home and would start and drive it around my yard about every 3 months, till the key would not work. Car has 357XXX miles on it. interor sucks and is ruff, the only reason I bought this car is for the running gear, it runs and drive good. Like I said, I was going to gut this car for it running gear. Oh ya the car was hit on the right front fender and was fixed, NOT well but fixed.

Ok I want $2000.00 for both cars.
Why am I selling them. First off I was laidoff and now getting a divorce, need I say more???

So money is needed now. I am going to ask Tyler to post the pictures he took. So I hope they are posted very soon.

Here is a link to when I first asked about selling them and Tyler reply.
For Sale question

Thanks for looking and if you have questions, please either email or call me.

Thanks for your time and looking,

Joe Shaffer