E500 missing/surging - fixed
Thanks for your inputs previously. I replaced the O2 sensor which was pretty easy to do. Nice that they make it plug into the side of the tunnel rather than like Audi's where they have the wires snake all the way up into the engine compartment which is hard to route. I did need a O2 socket rather than a crows foot to take out the old O2 sensore and put in the new one. THe crows foot the manual calls out didn't have enough clearance, where the socket fit on and removed pretty easiliy.
The good news from all this is that the car runs perfectly now.
Thanks again for the help!