View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 01:33 AM
Infractions: 99/99 (999)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDE3 View Post
Am curious about how you think you know how much I paid...Karnak I presume...

Well actually depending on how you divide the cost...I paid more than $8K for it...the pair were $13000 plus shipping...another $1200, so the total was $14,200...given the condition of the 16V, I would not assign any more than a value of around $4000..engine blew in the first month, trans/diff made a lot of noise, car was so low as to be undriveable...exhaust so loud I would have been pulled over in the first 10 miles...Assigning a value of $4000 to that car is generous..so the actual cost of the 3.2...was at least $9,600...2 years ago in March. Plus I dumped at least another $3000 into it....since then in improvements...so my cost of that car over the last two years is more like $12,600.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to explain Sev...I am sure that was your intention..Merry Christmas to you too....I will be sure to try and help with your next sale at the first opportunity.
woah, woah, mike. chill out brah. i'm just giving you a free bump and an 'opportunity to explain' like you said. i'm a big fan of your work--your bring 190e's back to life--props, dawg.