View Single Post
Old 07-02-2002, 03:48 PM
Posts: n/a
Royaiii - Topsider question

Royaiii- what kind of topsider do you use? I bought the 'liquivac' and it collapsed after two uses and now I am looking at buying a topsider from a marine shop called the MVP or something like that. It is a metal can with a plunger attached. Please comment.
Reply With Quote