View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 07:39 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrgrassi View Post
The parts car was not worth the $200 in my opinion, (window regulators missing, dash missing, etc., but I did get some parts...

I got a the jack, which mine was missing, 6 prong light sockets for my euro's, a 9 blade plastic fan w/fan clutch, clutch was face down and appears to be leaking, and I bought the reat seat back. It is sad shape, but it has (what appears to be) factory rear head rests. I will need to recoverthe head rests w/palamino mb tex and polish the chrome.

Now I need a factory lug wrench.

Dash, seats and console were given to a coupe.

It does have the full rear end and exhaust system. The headlight doors are no good, and one of the fogs is sunbleached to almost clear. The light buckets are there and in good shape, as are the 14" bundts. The doors open and close. All glass is there, and the front windshield has no cracks. The hood and trunk lid are straight. The fuel tank and cap are on the car as well. The cap is in good shape and no rust.

It was too muddy to crawl under and check the rear CV axles. I did find the front short half of the drive shaft laying beside the car.

If you are looking for something that I listed, call the guy direct at 214-207-8955. His name is Jose. He is real nice guy.

Oh that Craigslist ad !!! I see.. I kept thinking about calling him but just never got to it. Was the Oil Cooler and Lines on it if you recall ?
65K on WVO (2 tank)
Rebuilt Transmission at 245k miles.

96 CE LT1
94 Nissian Hardbody
96 F250 XLT PowerStroke (also runs on WVO)