View Single Post
Old 07-03-2002, 11:48 AM
Posts: n/a
Smile reply

I will inspect the thermovalve in the reservoir and
check its operating characteristic-I might need to replace the heating element then along with the thermovalve if that is
how the Germans designed this car. I noticed that
in the trunk there is an old cylindrical pump which is denoted as
"recirculator" which was replaced in this car.The old one is pretty
rusty........recirculator for the heated engine coolant?? it normally is located about foot downwards from the windshield reservoir.
This is activated electrically with wires as I see the connections....

300TME?-kombi or turbocharged?
Reply With Quote