Changed the high and low valves on the lines then I hooked up the manifold gauges toremove the freon that was already in the system but none registered. When doing the conversion, the cans of r134a states that each can contains 3oz. of oil already in them. It seems like a really easy conversion. I doubt that I did anything wrong.
Just tried the ac again today and yes it turned on but I didn't have time to check everything just yet. I getting ready to go and by a new belt(it started squealing today)so I'll try it in a few minutes.
I'll keep you posted..
Mike for filling no I didn't use the manifold gauges. I use that cheap hose that they supply and on the 2nd can I lost all of the freon because for some reason the threads were stripped..