View Single Post
Old 07-04-2002, 05:09 PM
Hope everything works out for ya.

As for the XG350, I agree. It will blow your socks off it is so smooth and quiet. Close your eyes and I guarantee you'd you think you're in a Lexus.

I rented one when I flew into New Jersey last month. It was late at night, and honest to God, I thought it was the new Lincoln LS.

Loaded my bags in, drove to Edison, New Jersey to the Sheraton Hotel. The whole way there I was admiring the high quality interior and the smooth power delivery of the engine. I was thinking to myself that Lincoln sure did a nice job with the LS! I was thinking that the Americans finely built something that is surely competitive with the likes of the Japanese (but not MB).

When I arrived at the hotel and opened the trunk to retrieve my bags, I didn't recognize the badge on the trunk, and then it hit me: a Hyundai! I couldn't believe it!

I know it's not a Mercedes, but trust me, drive one and you won't believe how nice it is.

The Koreans are beyond catching up. They have easily leap-frogged the Americans, and are right there with the Japanese.
Paul S.

2001 E430, Bourdeaux Red, Oyster interior.
79,200 miles.

1973 280SE 4.5, 170,000 miles. 568 Signal Red, Black MB Tex. "The Red Baron".