View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:34 AM

With the screws out and the grommet cap off, I used a small screwdriver to pry the fuse holder up from the box. I then used a rope to hold it up. There is a clip connection on each side between the fuse holder and the relay holder, I unsnapped each side and that provided a pivot that allowed more height for the fuse holder without raising the relay holder .

It was then easy to access the #16 screws and connect the leads from the aux. fuse kit.

I made a deviation from the FSM with the outlet wire. The book seems to indicate these two wires are connected in a junction box. What I did was stack them and connect with the original screw. The FSM calls for that procedure for the inlet wire. I intend to cut off the old up top # 16 fuse holders and fill that void with shoe goo.

So, what I did was remove the outlet screw, slide the blk/grn eyelet on the screw and reinstall it. I did the same with pink/grn wire for the inlet side.

The next post will explain routing of the wires.

Thanks
Harry
Attached Thumbnails
Write up with pictures, aux fuse for blower motor-pic306.jpg   Write up with pictures, aux fuse for blower motor-pic307.jpg