Thread: Interesting
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Craig

Quote:
Originally Posted by junqueyardjim View Post
I do,I do! I think any and all of what is listed by these forward thinking countries should be used on illegal immigrants in the US. Why not? Every county in this country should be run by a sheriff like Joe Apairo of Maricopa County, AZ Ship those illegals back across the border as fast as we can.
Good luck with that plan, comrade.

BTW, is sheriff Joe (spelled Arpaio, I believe) still being chased by the DOJ?

That clown actually tried (personally) to give me a ticket a few years ago. I was consulting at a nuclear power plant in AZ with a group of federal regulators, and it happened to be the first day of a maintenance outage. As a result, there were several hundred out-of-state contract employees arriving (mostly maintenance techs). Our friend Joe set up a road block and gave them each a ticket for working in AZ without changing their auto license/registration (he does this every year). It's just a small time scam, these guys will usually pay the ticket instead of giving up a day's pay to go to court. Anyway, he tried to give me a ticket and they guy I was with flashed his federal ID and basically told Joe to F-off. Hopefully the feds will put this guy away eventually.