View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 03:38 AM
Mick J Mick J is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Surrey, Uk
Posts: 254
No, you have to replace the bush/arm/roller complete. It's about 150 from MB here in England but you may be able to get it cheaper from a parts importer.

Don't waste time at the breakers yard because even if you do find one chances are it'll be on the brink of failure again.
Mick J
'08 Chrysler 300CRD (MB OM 642 engine)
'95 E220 estate
'89 230TE (R.I.P.)
Reply With Quote