View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 11:20 PM

The car also experiences these symptoms...
The windows roll up very slowly, especially the front passenger window. Occasionally in the morning when the car is first started, the engine will turn over very slowly and sometimes start barely or die. If you turn the key on and off it usually then starts normally. The power antenna does not work. The radio comes on even if the key is off and out but I think that might be normal.

The car runs great overall. I am not even sure if there is even a problem, but the windows going up that slow and the fan being that slow seem odd, like its a low voltage condition, but the car starts ok.

Any ideas that it could be low voltage? The battery is relatively new, but had to be replaced a couple of years ago I think because of that starting thing I mentioned above.

I also plan to look into the vacuum diverter valve someone mentioned above. Any ideas appreciated, thx.