View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger View Post
The ruling was 5-4, meaning four of the justices agree with me.

As far as "Congress doing it's job", Congress did do exactly that,

and the Supreme Court struck them down based on this invented baloney crafted by the Republican appointees on the bench.

Congress had done its job, and they did not like it, and decided to pass a decision that directly benefits their own political faction, allowing billions of dollars from corporate fatcats, national or international, to freely flow into our campaigns without regulation. Perhaps you can show me where a corporation is equal to yourself, politically, in the COTUS.
That also means 5 justices disagree with you. But you won't respect that because they are Republican appointees. The only way their judgment would be good is if it agrees with yours or more specifically, whatever the Dems favor. I guess majority decision is only good for you if it goes your way. Otherwise, they suck.

AFAIK, they make interpretations based on the laws. If the laws change and can pass constitutional muster, they can have a different decision.

Yes, we know. All stuff Republican tainted are bad and even dog doo of a Dem is good.

Yes, it cannot be what they interpret the laws to be based on what they read in the constitution. Sure.
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow