View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:28 AM
Nicht verantwortlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado220 View Post
Man I wish I had the space you do to work on my car.. Glad to see she is coming along
Heh, that super-garage is my grandad's, keep in mind I'm a broke-assed college student. I drink dented beer cans and eat ramen noodles every night, but if I keep up my hard work I'll graduate with a Bachelors in Business without any student loans. I skimp in lots of other areas in life ("managers special" quality steaks, single ply toilet paper, etc.) so that I don't have to worry about racking up debt.

Sidenotes
-Including purchase price, delivery, tires, and several tools and parts, I have less than $6,000 in good old Wilma.

After saving for a LONG time, and selling three of my favorite rifles I was able to buy DeWalt electric (with cord) double cut metal sheers, and a Lincoln MiG welder yesterday. Said purchase added $717.54 to my Wilma expenses. After I sell my 1903 Springfield (serial 946,XXX) I'll be able to place an order from Adsitco.com for some gaskets and other stuff I need. Anyone wanna buy a springfield? I'd rather die before I part with my Canon AE-1 though, 35mm film is one of the few things I enjoy in life as much as a Mercedes.