View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 06:53 AM
Dead on balls accurate...

Actually I am totally in favor of equal rights for everybody as guaranteed by the Declaration of Independence
("Life,Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" ) and the Constitution .(
  • Ninth Amendment – Protection of rights not specifically enumerated in the Bill of Rights.
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
14th Amendment:
"Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. ")

I do not see what the flap is about. What goes on behind closed doors is YOUR business not mine and certainly NOT the government's.

As long as two people are of legal age, it makes no sense to prevent them from getting married or divorced or whatever.

Current
Monika '74 450 SL
BrownHilda '79 280SL
FoxyCleopatra '99 Chevy Suburban
Scarlett 2014 Jeep Cherokee
Krystal 2004 Volvo S60
Gone
'74 Jeep CJ5
'97 Jeep ZJ Laredo
Rudolf ‘86 300SDL
Bruno '81 300SD
Fritzi '84 BMW