View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Rosenfe

heres one i looked at today,it needs some tlc but quite intact,shifted well,engine was a bit sluggish probably alda,some cracked seats ,i just couldnt take on a project.

1987 rare Mercedes Benz 300 TD Turbo Diesel Wagon. 7 seats (2 rear facing)

187'500 original miles.
Blue original color, body no dents except left rear quarter damage. Faded paint on the hood.
Good chrome no rust (except in the damaged area)
7 seat interior (tan)
Leather (front seat cushions cracked leather, otherwise good)
Center console with custom (matched) cup holders
Black dashboard without any cracks
Electric sunroof with tilt
Power seats front, fold up armrests front and rear.
Rear seats fold in 2 sections 2 plus 1
Roof rack
5 "mag" wheels (including spare)
Good tires
Central locking
Electric windows
Original AM/FM/Casette radio with electric antenna
Custom car cover included.

ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

This car was hit on 1/14/2010 while parked in front of my house. The left rear quarter is crushed and the rear tailgate is dented. The left rear door and tailgate open and close normally. The car is driveable and the stop and blinker lights work fine in the damaged area. All window glass is unbroken and fine. The car has been declared "salvaged" by the insurance company, and I have started the process of changing the title to a "salvage title" and paid the DMV fees.

I will deliver the car within the bay area.

I have been the second owner of this car and have owned it since 1989. I have a complete record of fuel consumption and maintenance plus all maintenance records.

I ran the car on Biodiesel for over a year without any modifications whatsoever and it ran fine on biodiesel.

This is an excellent car for someone who wants to do some bodywork or would want to use it for parts.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to see additional pictures.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1583557040