View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 04:21 PM

Mercedes W123 Diesel Parts 300D 300TD 300CD

I have a huge collection of W123 mercedes diesel parts in the garage that has to be cleared out. I'll stick a list up to make it easier for inquiries but for right now let me know what you might need.

I have parts from 2 ('83, '82,maroon and blue ext., blue and palamino int.) 300D-T sedan wrecks ... various parts, all around the board.

I have parts from an '83 300TD wagon, again all yer general w123 parts included plus wagon specific pieces (230te , 280te's too... wagon was white/blue).

I also have some coupe (300CD, 280CE 230CE) specific pieces, mostly through dealing with my own car ... some trim, motors etc, NOT a fully parted car.

Lastly I have an '83 300D (blue/blue) parts car, hit by a deer on the driver's side. 97% complete, excellent turbo diesel and tranny. Was going to use the engine but the "receiver" car's owner backed out.

Ideally would like to move as much out as possible (please no $0.50 inquiries) and I'd prefer to sell the parts car as a rolling chassis with an intact motor/drivetrain. I'm located in eastern Canada, local pickups would be best, especially for the parts car but I'm 100% o.k. with shipping anything, delivering within the Maritimes and flexible on prices in lieu of cleaning up shop and helping other w123 owners.