View Single Post
Old 07-14-2002, 08:54 PM
Posts: n/a
Question mystery part connected to EGR valve on 280c

Could someone help me identify the following part? I have a 1976 280c with the twin cam 6 cyl. 110 engine. There's a valve of some kind that's attached to the head on the intake side. It's got a metal tube running from it that goes into a rubber hose that is then attached to the EGR valve. I'm pretty sure it's for porting the gases back into the engine. The problem is that it's cracked and there's oil leaking out around it. I can't find it in my MB catalog of illustrations. (This is the printed version of the micro-fiche.)
Reply With Quote