If we were to have an index for a problem / cured section, I think we should probably index the following as they may be the most frequent recurring issues:
1. Engine wiring harnesses and 93-95 M104 engines.
2. M104 engines and fault codes #5 and #26.
3. All Mercedes Benz models and acceptable temperature readings (everyone seems to freak out when the gauge hits 100).
4. Engine stalling and the OVP.
5. Fluctating idle issues and mass airflow sensor or throttle actuator replacement.
6. Leaking evaporator cores.
7. Euro light installation procedures.
2001 E430, Bourdeaux Red, Oyster interior.
1973 280SE 4.5, 170,000 miles. 568 Signal Red, Black MB Tex. "The Red Baron".