View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:48 AM

Free W124 differential and springs

Hi all,

I mulled this one over but yes, I am giving away a rear diff for free as well as a set of W124 springs. The rear diff came off of a 91 W124. I purchased an entire rear subframe and the diff came with it. It does not fit my 87 300D Turbo, so I have had this diff in my garage for over a year and a half. I've drained it too. I did not open it and I have no clue how many miles are on it.

The springs you see in the pic is two of 4. They came off my 87. I purchased brand new springs. I know the other 2 springs are in the garage as I did a major cleaning but they were beyond my reach (they called me T-rex in school for a reason )

I live in the San Gabriel Valley (California). You must come pick them up. Sorry I am not entertaining any offers to ship even for money as I dont want to spend anytime packaging these things. Again, these are free but please private message me and provide me with a good reason for taking them. I really want to give back to the community as alot of good folks have helped me and want to make sure I give these away to someone who will use them and not sell them.

Pics below:

Thanks,
Bob
Attached Thumbnails
Free W124 differential and springs-diff-numbers.jpg   Free W124 differential and springs-diff-side-view.jpg   Free W124 differential and springs-springs.jpg