Defrost flaps and the 87 SDL
Vents allow outside air in even with "O" selected on climate control. I gather from posts that it might be the vacuum element from the exhaust flap. Didn't find Larry Bible's tome on the subject (after a lame 3 minute searching effort). So, ...
* Where is that vacuum element on the 87 sdl?
* Might this prob be related to my ailing central locking system?
- locks & defrost vents failed at about the same time
- I've noticed that, since locking sys failed, lock mechanisms in the trunk and two front doors don't have that stiff feeling - key much easier to turn.
- My shop says they're on two separate vacuum systems
Thanks for help.