View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 03:42 PM

For Sale: 2006 Mercedes Diesel 319d Sprinter Van

Hello Peaches,

I sell new volkswagens, you all know that. This weekend my customer (original owner) traded in this 2006 Mercedes Benz Diesel 319d Sprinter Passenger Van with 72,xxx miles. The vehicle is badged Mercedes Benz everywhere, but titled "Dodge". The cargo vans are very common, but I have not seen any of these set up by Mercedes for passengers. It is VERY nice. The previous and original owner is a church pastor and bought this vehicle to transport people with him to church. He traded it for a TDI Jetta Sportwagen.

I faithfully adhere to the Forum being a place for enthusiasts and not for commercial purposes. Announcing this opportunity is more like a public service announcement!

The management of the dealership does not appreciate the value of a diesel passenger van and is offering this for $23,988.00 on the used car lot and $21,988.00 on the Internet. If somebody is going to get a SMOKING HOT DEAL, I want it to be one of my friends. At this price, I expect the van to sell immediately, as in "gone today". If you want it call me now - Jeffrey Read - 832-244-1224. Financing is available through the dealership and I have experience handling an Internet sale. You can fly into Houston and I will pick and you can drive it home.

There are two other salespeople calling interested customers and they placed a Craig's listing today. Mercedes is my passion and I don't want them to beat me. After all, it was my customer's trade in. I would have bought it myself if I had money and somewhere to park it!!

I will post "sold" to this thread when we get a contract on the vehicle.

Attached Thumbnails
For Sale:  2006 Mercedes Diesel 319d Sprinter Van-sprinter1.jpg   For Sale:  2006 Mercedes Diesel 319d Sprinter Van-sprinter2.jpg  

1962 220Sb ~ The Emerald Bullet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx6tN1W48_o
1957 Ponton 220S

2001 S600 Daily Driver
The Universe is Abundant ~ Life is GOOD!http://www.classiccarclock.com