Thread: Is this true?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2002, 11:57 AM
Jerry Hudson Jerry Hudson is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Gig Harbor WA.
Posts: 69
I don't know what state you live in, but most states will issue a 2 or 3 day "trip permit" to allow you to drive the car to the dealer..good luck

88 560SL
97 E320
Reply With Quote