View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 01:23 PM
It could be raining

That was a pretty sounding song! I never really listen to lyrics much, not even in English! Hhaha. If I like the beat of the song, it doesn't really matter what they are saying. I mean, if I find out its something bad, I just don't say the words. Hahaha. But that doesn't mean I don' t like the beat. That was a really nice one you just put up! I like how the beat changed at about 2:50. And I see what you were saying, I got a tiny chill a bit past the 4 minute mark. Oooh. But I do like the video too. It looks so cool!

This:

The beginning theme to Vampire Knight. I forget the name...so I just looked up the theme song. I think it's "On/Off" or something. I LOVE how the song changes at about 3:10. It gets all rock-like and RIGHT before that at about 3:00 it has this little sound that sounds so chillingly cool. I love it! Their outfits aren't bad either! Hahaha.

truckinik: "I'm to computer illiterate to be able to help. I couldn't log out of a forrest."
SwampYankee: "I'm offended at the insinuation that I'm a procrastinator. I was going to post when the thread first appeared but just got around to it now. "
Fulcrum525: "Why use instant messaging when we can use bandwidth "