View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Biodiesel300TD's Avatar
Biodiesel300TD Biodiesel300TD is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Albany, OR
Posts: 4,845
I think the only way to replace the nubs on the trim would be to remove the rubber end piece. But I'm not sure you could get it back on.
You can alway hit up a junkyard for another piece of trim rather than buying a new one.
'04 Jetta TDI Wagon
'82 300TD ~ Winnie ~ Sold
'77 300D ~ Sold
Reply With Quote