View Single Post
Old 07-28-2002, 08:58 AM
engatwork's Avatar
engatwork engatwork is offline
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Soperton, Ga. USA
Posts: 11,878
I am going to assume that when you say pressure cable you are refering to the Bowden cable. I just replaced it on my 123 and I had to drop the valve body to be able to disconnect/connect it in the transmission.
Reply With Quote