View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelleybenzes View Post
Ah-kay,

I'm experiencing the same issues (perhaps more severe) as you, and have been posting to the thread "OM603 Idles, Won't Pick Up Speed." Just found the excessive crankcase pressure last night, and will follow the thread here to see your progress--you may want to follow mine from today forward if it would help. Good luck!
I will follow yours post with interest. The car's blowby seems come and go. When it does not happen it purrs like a cat and drives really well. When it happens it just misses in idle but if in drive then it also drives very well. I am 'waiting' to do a leak down test. I am in no hurry as it is drivable as it is. I suspect it may the the hydraulic lifter but I am not sure.

W124 Keyless remote, PM for details. http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/mercedes-used-parts-sale-wanted/334620-fs-w124-chasis-keyless-remote-%2450-shipped.html

1 X 2006 CDI
1 x 87 300SDL
1 x 87 300D
1 x 87 300TDT wagon
1 x 83 300D
1 x 84 190D ( 5 sp ) - All R134 converted + keyless entry.