View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo E320 View Post
They don't run higher pressure, the injectors just supply the engine with more fuel. The injectors duty cycles on the 3.2L are the same as the 2.8l oddly on a live data OBDII reader. The 3.6L doesn't use much more fuel at WOT either. On the 3.2 the stock injectors are good to 3-4psi. Stock fuel pressure remains 55psi.

Get 440cc injectors. Those will allow you to crest 400hp if you wish and Ford makes cheap ones through Bosch that fit in the e320. I myself used Ford/Bosch 310's for a long time. Only thing is the injector clips won't fit but since the rail is bolted on with the intake, they aren't going anywhere. I never had a problem. Any injector with the EV1 plug and an Ev6 "pencil body" will work.
thanx for the info again. i be on the look out for bigger injectors.

@jayrash i was surpised myself i actually thought the 3.2 and 3.6 would run bigger injectors i mean even the volvo t5's and ford focus st's (or is it rs well whichever has the volvo 5 cyclinder engine) run 315cc injectors and i know some vauxhalls and saabs run 440cc, more room really would have been nice