View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 07:45 PM
OLD LADY

Parting Out 2.2L 190D

I am probably parting out my 1984 190D, 2.2L engine. The engine was just rebuilt and has only about 1,200 miles on it. Also all the clutch parts, including master & slave cylinders are brand new. Tranny is in excellent shape. My cousin has already spoken for the carpets, seats and the driver's door. Oddly enough, despite all other damage, the doors are fine. the color is white and it shines like it came off the showroom floor. I will attempt to attach a photo of the "OUCH" later on. Anything that was in the trunk is probably demolished, I can even get the spare tire out at this time. I did have a special tool (Hex) cut that will fit between the body and the tranny to check the tranny fluid. That will probably become available also. Blauplunkt radio is spoken for. I only have one light assembly still intact, Front/Right. The Rear/Right assembly has cracked lens, but may be restorable. So, let me know your offer for whatever parts you need, and I'll have the crew at the Fab Shop at work dissassemble my baby, and we'll crate it and ship it.

Vicki (piccolov@3rivers.net)