View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyr View Post
Hello to all,

I have a 1993 300E M104 with 110,000 miles on it.
I have had trouble with constant rough starts for sometime now, and have finally decided to pull my fuel injectors to have a shop clean them for me using their ultrasonic cleaner. But before doing so, i decided to visit my local benz dealer to inquire about replacement parts for the injectors, however the guy there was very uncooperative, and i barely managed to get him to order the fuel injector O-rings(50USD for 12 ) for me. i am aware of the fuel injector service kits online(caps, spacers, o-rings, screens), and have ordered in the past, but wasn't very thrilled with the quality.

what i would like to know is : does the dealer carry any genuine benz fuel injector parts other than the O-rings? or if someone could at least let me know where i could find genuine fuel injector caps, spacers and screens for the particular fuel injectors found in my M104 engine, i would really appreciate it.

thanks,
tim
When I had the electric injectors rebuilt for my Porsche 944, they came back with new o-rings ready to reinstall. The rebuilder will know what you need.

Your injectors at that mileage definitely can cause idle problems. BTDT.