View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 07:03 PM

hey pete

How is your 16v running? I was reading your post the whole time.It was sad but VERY COOL!!!
I just moved out of Lyme, i lived on beaver brook rd. I'm surprized I never saw the Black 16v bombing around. The people on my road where just about sick of me . haha
About my 16v there was a bmw m5 in bristol a few weeks ago , i really wanted to go get it but i didn't have the 9k for a beat up
M/// . so i put the 16v on the mercedes site . and the M5 is gone to a good home now. oh well
I really love the 16v , but a few weeks ago i put on a new free flow cat for the new sticker on the window, (never got it). It just seems so sluggish now, i didn't run any cats before, i was going to put the gutted one back on soon.
The condition of the car is great mechanically i have worked all the bugs out. but the body is not to good, the paint is pretty rough there are some tiny pebble dents. the brake dust is reaching the rear of the car . everyone tells me to wash it , but i like it ,, it reminds me for a Lemans car covered in brake dust
If you still want to check it out , i have to go to Carriage House next week, maybe we can meet up,
Thanks Pete
Dave
Attached Thumbnails
1986  190e 16v for sale-mb-motorsport92-s127.jpg