View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 12:29 PM
Posts: n/a
Thanks for the pix Dave!!! You see that L shaped piece of metal with the bolt just under the valve cover gasket? That bolt gets wet with oil which is why I thought of valve cover gasket. You could be right about the valve cover vent - sounds more like it since I see this pix. The oil plug is too low down for where the oil starts dripping. I can hardly wait to get home and try removing the filler cap!!!
Reply With Quote