View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 10:24 PM

Hell Yes!!

Hey Dave i think Grant gave me your number because i went in there the other day asking a bunch of questions about EVO IIs because my birthday is next thursday and that is all i want. So i tried to make sure the dealer had the right wheels for a 16V because i wasn't about to get a set of C-class wheels that had the wrong offset. So he told me strait up he didn't know much about the wheels and he gave me your phone number!(If you last name is Whitney?) I called you twice but i never got through. Yeah on monday my air filter is supposed to be in so yeah I'll meet you whenever, it takes like 10-15 minutes for me to get over there. I'd love to check out your man. I had the same body problem, rusting around the wheel wells etc... But last September or October my father too it to a great body shop in Branford and they ground all that **** off and man it looks great now the sides below the windows were all repainted and it looks so great, i just need to get the rest of it repainted because its pretty faded on the hood roof and trunk. I have a little rust on the trunk where i has like a 1 inch keyjob and on the trunk corner where the spoiler bolts on the drivers side there is a little bubble of rust. So I would love to get that all taken care of and new paint on the rest of the car. But first thing is first. It Needs New Wheels. I ned to buy new tires and i cannot bring myself to buy another set for those beat up 15" OEMs. So hopefully by the end of the summer I can get some polished EVO IIs with some new tires. Then I the list is down to three. New Paint, New Rocker Panels(rust there too), and tints man. Mine is Black Metallic so the tints add so much to the overall look. Definitly let me know when you are going to head down to the dealer I would love to meet up.

1986 Euro Black Metallic 190E 2.3 16V