View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 08:58 AM
DD MOD, HVAC,MCP,Mac,GMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renntag View Post
Brian,

Thanks for the info/help. I guess I didnt make my post clear enough. I literally found a mess. There are several fuses that are not in place at all, the wiring that should be bolted to the power window fuses you mention, are not attached. There are several aftermarket fuses installed and tucked in under the "front side" of the fuse box.

My power windows worked perfectly until I performed a climate/ a/c fan fuse upgrade. After that work ws completed, my fan worked (for more than a couple minutes), but then the windows no longer operated.

I have small windows of time to work on the car and would like to maximize my time. I have searched for a wiring diagram for this car and I come up with nothing.

I would LOVE to have a large diagram that I can print out and reference while working on the car.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Update:
here is my fuse box wiring.

doooood! go to a PNP and get a replacement fusebox! wow that's a mess indeed! I would not bother trying to link all those burned wires together. PNP yard you can loosen the screws and cut off all the wires for splicing and get your panel looking tons safer.
that thing looks like a fire waiting to happen!

My drivers:
1987 190D 2.5Turbo
1987 190D 2.5Turbo
1987 190D 2.5-5SPEED!!!

1987 300TD
1987 300TD
1994GMC 2500 6.5Turbo truck... I had to put the ladder somewhere!