View Single Post
Old 08-06-2002, 09:46 AM
leathermang leathermang is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: central Texas
Posts: 17,277
If it is just the door jambs you could just use one of those deals which allows you to screw on the little pressurized container and spray it.. I can not think of the brand name, but they have been around for 30 years.. You could even spray them with the little touch up cans of matching paint.... much of the way it will come out is still in the prep and buff plain ole spray cans from the autoparts store can do wonders for the smaller areas...


Go to an auto paint store and get some of their free handouts for sanding,painting and rub out products... go to several different stores and ask questions.... Look at the stuff from 3m for buffing out... and cleaning up that overspray..
Reply With Quote