View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 08:19 PM

Sorry for the delayed response, but I didn't want to respond hastily. We've now compared ours to a Febi and a Genuine and after extensive analysis cannot find a single thing different besides what was mentioned earlier. See images below.

I would also like to mention that I looked up our warranty rate for our entire line of fan bearing brackets and found that our warranty rate is 0.2%. I can't imagine everybody out there is willing to re-work the part if it doesn't fit.

Without getting your part back there's no way to know it's even our part in question. We're a very easy company to deal with and had one of our distributors called with this problem we would have gotten the part back and a replacement would have been issued. If there's anything else we can do or you want to send the part back to us for a replacement, please let me know.

Daniel Seeman
Attached Thumbnails
Opinion on aftermarket "Uro" brand M103 fan clutch bracket?-dscn0019.jpg   Opinion on aftermarket "Uro" brand M103 fan clutch bracket?-dscn0025.jpg   Opinion on aftermarket "Uro" brand M103 fan clutch bracket?-dscn0026.jpg   Opinion on aftermarket "Uro" brand M103 fan clutch bracket?-dscn0027.jpg   Opinion on aftermarket "Uro" brand M103 fan clutch bracket?-dscn0028.jpg  

Last edited by whunter; 04-20-2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: attached pictures