View Single Post
Old 08-09-2002, 09:08 AM
benz320 benz320 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 57
..........go to your insurance LAST.sure you can file with your insurance,get it fixed and have them chase his carrier-until which it would go as a claim by you on YOUR record.if they raise your rates(don't worry they will-they just won't say it's because of your claim)..........

EXACTLY my point.
Reply With Quote