View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 01:08 PM

Thumbs down BMI BAD EXPERIENCE

I just got back from picking my car up from BMI. I had to have the ignition lock drilled out and a VIN key tumbler installed. When I got there he told me that the dash light's were not working (which they were before I got there). Then I got into the car and the brake light would not go off. The guy Greg basically went off on me saying that it was my fault. I told him he needed to look at the cluster and I would wait for it. He had a horrible attitude and made me feel like I was at fault. He replaced the rheostat and that fixed it. Driving home I noticed there were several nicks on the instrument cluster, that were not their before. I am tempted to call my bank and cancel the transaction. He basically trashed MB Parts, (who recommended them) and The Benz Store, saying they were junk dealers. I have never come away from a service department feeling so horrible in my life. The guy is a hot head and I would not recommend them to anyone. There is no such thing as service anymore in this country,and that is sad. I love paying $384 to be berated by a shop owner.

1972 SILVER 280SE
1989 SILVER 300 SEL
1984 DARK BLUE 300D EURO